2.10% Two Year Discount Energy Efficiency - Further Advance
Representing a 2.10% discount off our Residential Standard Variable rate for two years, changing to our Residential Standard Variable Rate which is currently 8.74%
(The overall cost for comparison)
Available for: Further Advance only
Min/Max Adv: £5,000/£100,000
Max Loan To Value: 70%
Arrangement Fee: N/A
Valuation Fee: A revaluation fee of £150 may be applicable
Application Fee: £80
Early Repayment Charge (ERC): 1% of the current balance in the first two years
Overpayments: 10% of the advance amount can be repaid per annum for two years without incurring a charge. A 1% charge is due on any amount repaid that exceeds 10% per annum
Restrictions: This mortgage must be repaid on a capital & interest basis
Other Features: This product comes with 0.50% of the loan as cashback and is only available to borrowers improving the energy efficiency of the property. Examples of accepted home improvements includes: insulation, double glazing, solar panels, window improvements and boiler upgrades
Please note that we will consider the following:
- Guarantor mortgages (max 75% LTV)
- Self-employed applicants with only 1 year's accounts (Max 75% LTV)
- Joint borrower, sole proprietor (up to product LTV limit)
A mortgage of £91,892.00 payable over 17 years initially on our discounted rate at 2.10% below the Society’s Residential Standard Variable Rate for 2 years and then reverting to our current Residential Standard Variable Rate of 8.74% (variable) for the remaining 15 years would require 24 monthly payments of £752.65 and 180 monthly payments of £855.46 plus one initial interest payment of £501.50.
The total amount payable would be £172,802.90 made up of the loan amount plus interest (£80,655.90) and Revaluation fee (£150), CHAPS fee (£25) and Application fee (£80).
The overall cost for comparison is 8.6% APRC representative.
- This mortgage summary should be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions.
- All Dudley Building Society mortgage products are subject to limited availability and may be withdrawn at the Society's discretion
- Fees and rates may vary according to the individual case. Fees and rates will be confirmed upon application.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE