Marketing and Communications Officer
Dudley Building Society believes in powering the lives of our members, and we are proud of our brand that reflects our member focussed and specialist approach. Our brand is our external representation of everything we do as a Society, and we are looking for a Marketing and Communications Officer to support us as we continue to evolve our Marketing and Communications Strategy and strengthen our brand as a specialist lender!
As well as being part of the team responsible for raising the visibility of the Society by delivering our Marketing and Communications strategy, this role also forms part of our wider Commercial team. They are responsible for the entirety of the product lifecycle including market research, product design and intermediary relationships. This means there will be lots of exposure to different areas of the Society for you to get stuck into. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Marketing campaign management, providing an understanding of impact for the Society
- Developing and looking after all digital channels, including looking for opportunities to maximise online traffic and grow our reach
- Support with key calendar events, such as our Annual General Meeting
- Identify and deliver key components in our B2B and B2C strategies
- Deliver effective communications in line with the Society’s brand and ethos
- Designing graphics on Canva that effectively showcase our brand
- Manage the Society’s media and PR activities
- Be involved in Mosaic analysis of the Society’s current and future member base
- Look for new ways we can engage our members in what we do
- Support our “Giving Back” strategy, which relates to our Corporate Social Responsibility as a business
To be our next Marketing and Communications Officer, you will be:
- A graduate with a degree in marketing or communications or have relevant experience, although we’ll provide all the necessary training so specific experience isn’t essential but would be advantageous
- Curious about our future, our members, our data; well, about everything. You’ll want to know more about solutions we can offer and be confident to take the initiative to dig a little deeper
- Passionate about providing strong customer solutions – as a specialist lender, we exist to create solutions for our members – and you’ll be part of the team who does this most!
- Approachable, helpful and member focussed – you’ll put our members’ needs at the heart of everything you do
- Strong at communicating – whatever communications methods you use, you’ll be able to represent the Society clearly and concisely
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo – we have an unwavering belief in pushing the boundaries
- Eager to develop your knowledge. We like to continually develop our skills here!
In return for providing a passionate and specialist service to our future members and intermediaries, we offer:
- Salary of £22,500 - £25,000 and lots of opportunity to develop your skills
- Basic holiday of 25 days + Bank Holidays + Moments that matter days (think birthdays, weddings + time off for getting the keys to a new house or welcoming a grandchild!)
- Pension contribution of up to 8% of salary
- Life assurance 4 x salary
- Full Private Medical Insurance
- Healthcare plan covering some of those day to day health bills like your dental and optical bills
- And that’s not all!
We’re one of the best companies to work for in the UK, and there’s a reason for that. Check out our careers page for more information about what it’s like to join the Dudley team!