Whether you are a parent looking to open your child’s first savings account, or a young adult wanting to save for your future, we are passionate about helping you to create good savings habits.
- Products tailor-made for young people with market-leading interest rates
- Offers flexibility around saving
- Lower minimum opening balances*
*Please refer to the specific product details for required opening balances.
- Save up to £150 a month
- 3.50% annual interest rate
- Interest is added to your account on the anniversary of account opening
- £10 minimum opening balance
- Save up to £30,000
- 1.25% annual interest rate
- Interest is paid annually on the 31st March
- £1 minimum opening balance
- Only available to personal savers resident in the UK living in DY, WS, WV and B postcodes or existing customers who hold a live account with the Society that was opened prior to 8th July
- Save up to £500,000
- 1.40% annual interest rate on balances £100+
- 2.50% annual interest rate on balances £2,500+
- Interest is paid annually on the 30th September
- £100 minimum opening balance
*AER stands for the Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the Interest rate would be if interest was paid and added each year.