If you are a member of a Directly Authorised firm looking to join our panel, please complete the online application form linked below. Please note that no printing or wet signature is needed, simply complete and submit the form and we will get back to you within 2-3 working days.
If you are a member of an Appointed Representative firm looking to register with us, please complete the online registration form linked below. The process is quick and easy, simply complete and submit the form and we will get back to you within 2-3 working days.
Contact one of our approved packagers to submit business to us.
Application Packaging Requirements
The minimum packaging requirements for all cases:
- Fully Completed Application Form on DPR*, along with a signed declaration. (If there are more than 2 applicants, please submit a manual form for additional applicants)
- 3 months of most recent bank statements
- Fully completed Direct Debit Mandate
- Two forms of ID for each applicant, one confirming name and one confirming address
- Latest years P60 & last three consecutive months’ payslips plus possible Employment reference (dependant on LTV)
- Company Accounts for self-employed (3 years evidence of earnings for self-employed applicants)
- Valuation fee (including £125 application fee). Please refer to Valuation Fee Scale
*Please ensure that each applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address (if applicable) are keyed into our intermediary portal.
Ad-hoc packaging requirements
- If applicant has any other properties whatsoever, mortgaged or unencumbered (BTL/resi/holiday home) – completed Property Schedule is required
- Completed Loan into Retirement Declaration form where term takes applicant over desired retirement age
- Proof of retirement income is required when applicant is within 10 years of desired retirement age at the time of application
- Memorandum of Sale of Housing Association for all Shared Ownership cases
- Right to Buy Notice from Council for all Right to Buy cases
- Proof of rental payment covering 12 months where applicable. Bank statements are required where Tenancy is not via a Professional
- Letting Agent or Private Landlord’s reference. A reference alone is acceptable where Tenancy is managed by a Letting Agent
- Proof of mortgage payments, covering 12 months, where applicable
- Proof of Deposit
- Three year’s Proof of Residency if applicant not on Voters Roll
- LMS declaration form
- Consent to Mortgage Form is required when there will be any persons residing in the property on completion age 17 or over
- BTL Supplementary Declaration
All forms/reference templates can be downloaded here.