If you are an existing partner, visit our Intermediary Portal to submit your case.
If you would like to register to become one of our partners, please fill out the Become a Partner Form.
Contact one of our approved packagers to submit business to us.
Find out more about our DIP to offer process, as well as access all our important documents to progress your application.
During the Coronavirus pandemic additional underwriting considerations are required to ensure the Society manages risk between the underwriting assessment and completion. This is necessary as personal circumstances may change quickly in the current economic climate. The following points are required to be considered for all applications:
- Immediately prior to completion a declaration is to be requested from the submitting intermediary stating that the applicants financial position has not changed.
- Discretionary income such as bonuses and overtime should be scrutinised prior to being used for affordability. An employment reference will be required to ensure this type of income will continue to be received
- Self-employed applicants will need to demonstrate that sufficient cashflow is available, this must have been produced through BAU activities as opposed to items such as Business Bounce Back Loans
For 90% LTV products additional underwriting controls are required:
- The affordability calculator must be a pass, refers will not be accepted
- The remaining monthly income must equal at least 30% of the stressed monthly payment
- The security must not be a flat
- Please note that 90% LTV applications are subject to product availability and restrictions may apply
Application Packaging Requirements
The minimum packaging requirements for all cases:
- Fully Completed Application Form on DPR*, along with a signed declaration. (If there are more than 2 applicants, please submit a manual form for additional applicants)
- 3 months of most recent bank statements
- Fully completed Direct Debit Mandate
- Two forms of ID for each applicant, one confirming name and one confirming address
- Latest years P60 & last three consecutive months’ payslips plus possible Employment reference (dependant on LTV)
- Company Accounts for self-employed (3 years evidence of earnings for self-employed applicants)
- Valuation fee (including £125 application fee). Please refer to Valuation Fee Scale
*Please ensure that each applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address (if applicable) are keyed into our intermediary portal.
Ad-hoc packaging requirements
- If applicant has any other properties whatsoever, mortgaged or unencumbered (BTL/resi/holiday home) – completed Property Schedule is required
- Completed Loan into Retirement Declaration form where term takes applicant over desired retirement age
- Proof of retirement income is required when applicant is within 10 years of desired retirement age at the time of application
- Memorandum of Sale of Housing Association for all Shared Ownership cases
- Right to Buy Notice from Council for all Right to Buy cases
- Proof of rental payment covering 12 months where applicable. Bank statements are required where Tenancy is not via a Professional
- Letting Agent or Private Landlord’s reference. A reference alone is acceptable where Tenancy is managed by a Letting Agent
- Proof of mortgage payments, covering 12 months, where applicable
- Proof of Deposit
- Three year’s Proof of Residency if applicant not on Voters Roll
- LMS declaration form
- Consent to Mortgage Form is required when there will be any persons residing in the property on completion age 17 or over
- BTL Supplementary Declaration
All forms/reference templates can be downloaded here.