Excellent Customer Reviews
4.85 stars from 2096 reviews
Smart Money People
Star Star Star Star Star
See our reviews
Contact your Intermediary Team today

Email: [email protected]

Tel: 01384 489195

When you dial the broker hotline above, you will be asked to select one of the options before talking to a member of the team:

  • Please select option 1 if you are an adviser with a case underway or you have a post-offer enquiry
  • If you are an adviser with a new case enquiry, please press option 2

You can also connect with our Business Development Manager, James Green, by following his social media channels below:



Can the customer add fees to the loan above the LTV limit?

No, LTV limits are inclusive of any fees.

How can I check if a solicitor is on your approved panel?

Please call us on 01384 489195 (option 1) or email us at [email protected] and one of our team will be able to check this for you. 

How do I amend details on a submitted DIP?

If the case status is a DIP refer, you will not be able to make amendments until an underwriter has reviewed the case and provided a decision.

If the case status is 'DIP accept' or 'DIP KFI produced', you will be able to access the case on the portal and click 'edit submitted DIP.'

How do I change the foreign currency loan?

Where all or part of an applicant’s income derives from foreign currency, this will need to be stated when submitting the case via our online portal.

In the ‘Loan Details’ section of the DIP process you will be asked ‘Is the basis for paying this loan in a currency other than GBP?’ to which you must select ‘yes’.

Once you have selected this, you will be presented with a drop-down of foreign currencies to select from. If you require further support, please contact our BDM team. 

How do I request a DIP certificate?

Please email the mortgage sales mailbox at [email protected] and one of our team will respond to your request.


I've looked at the checklists and I'm not sure why I need to provide certain documents?

Please ignore the checklist items on the portal and refer to the emails from our team for outstanding items. The checklist functionality is not used. 

The property has fallen through, do I need to resubmit the case or can the address be amended?

Upload the new property details to the case via the online portal or send us an email at [email protected] and we can update for you.

What documents need to be certified and who can certify them?

We ask that identification (name and address) is certified by the broker. Other documents do not need to be certified unless we have specifically requested this. 

What income is used for self-employed applicants?

The Society will use the income shown in the Accounts or Accountant’s letter.

If profit has increased by more than 25% in the last 12 months an average of the last 3 years’ net profits will ordinarily be used. It will be permissible to use the latest figures where there has been more than a 25% rise if a satisfactory explanation can be given and the Underwriter is satisfied that the increase is sustainable.

For a Director who owns more than 25% of a limited company, we will use the remuneration for the Director plus their share of regular dividends based on an examination of dividends paid in the last 3 years.

Please note we accept SA302's or, Tax Calculations with corresponding Tax Overviews as proof of income.