Three Year Fixed Rate Energy Efficient BTL Remortgage
Representing a Fixed Rate of 3.79% for the first three years, changing to our Buy to Let Standard Variable Rate which is currently 5.49%
(The overall cost for comparison)
Available for: Remortgage only
Min/Max Adv: £175,000/£1,000,000
Max Loan To Value: 70%
Arrangement Fee: N/A
Valuation Fee: Payable on application. See Valuation Fee leaflet.
Application Fee: £125
Early Repayment Charge (ERC): 3% of the current balance in the first three years
Overpayments: 10% of the advance amount can be repaid per annum for three years without incurring a charge. A 3% charge is due on any amount repaid that exceeds 10% per annum
Restrictions: This mortgage must be repaid on a capital & interest basis or interest only basis.
Other Features: This product comes with £950 cashback.
Cashback funds must be used to upgrade the EPC rating of the property to a minimum of C.
Please note that we will consider the following:
- Guarantor mortgages (max 70% LTV)
- Self-employed applicants with only 1 year's accounts (Max 70% LTV)
- Joint borrower, sole proprietor
A mortgage of £64,945 payable over 35 years initially on a fixed rate for 3 years at 3.79% and then on our current Buy to Let Standard Variable Rate of 5.49% (variable) for the remaining 32 years would require 36 monthly payments of £279.44 and 384 monthly payments of £343.77 plus one initial interest payment of £209.05.
The total amount payable would be £142,711.57 made up of the loan amount plus interest (£77,331.57) and CHAPS Fee (£25), Application Fee (£125), Valuation Fee (£160) and Discharge Fee (£125).
The overall cost for comparison is 5.3% APRC representative.
- This mortgage summary should be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions.
- All Dudley Building Society mortgage products are subject to limited availability and may be withdrawn at the Society's discretion
- Fees and rates may vary according to the individual case. Fees and rates will be confirmed upon application.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE