Representing a 1.50% discount off our Residential Standard Variable rate for the mortgage term
(The overall cost for comparison)
Available for: Purchase and remortgage
Min/Max Adv: £25,000/£1,000,000
Max Loan To Value: 90%
Arrangement Fee: N/A
Valuation Fee: Payable on application. See Valuation Fee leaflet.
Application Fee: £125
Early Repayment Charge (ERC): 3% of the current balance in the first three years
Overpayments: 10% of the advance amount can be repaid per annum for three years without incurring a charge. A 3% charge is due on any amount repaid that exceeds 10% per annum
Restrictions: This mortgage must be repaid on a capital & interest basis
Other Features: N/A
Please note that we will consider the following:
- Guarantor mortgages (max 75% LTV)
- Self-employed applicants with only 1 year's accounts (Max 75% LTV)
- Joint borrower, sole proprietor
A mortgage of £245,626 payable over 20 years on our discounted rate at 1.50% below the Society’s Residential Standard Variable Rate of 4.99% (variable) for the mortgage term of 20 years would require 240 monthly payments of £1,423.27 plus one initial interest payment of £728.06
The total amount payable would be £342,977.86 made up of the loan amount plus interest (£96,686.86) and Valuation fee (£390), CHAPS fee (£25), Application Fee (£125) and Discharge fee (£125).
The overall cost for comparison is 3.6% APRC representative.
- This mortgage summary should be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions.
- All Dudley Building Society mortgage products are subject to limited availability and may be withdrawn at the Society's discretion
- Fees and rates may vary according to the individual case. Fees and rates will be confirmed upon application.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE