Cash Junior ISA
Notice to Savers: We will always do our utmost to be able to open accounts without appointments, but there could possibly be occasions where making an appointment is necessary.
|Available To:||Applicant must be a UK resident and under the age 17. If the applicant already holds a Child Trust Fund – this must be transferred to Dudley Building Society as part of opening the new account.|
Maximum £4,080 per tax year.
|Withdrawals:||No withdrawals or closure are permitted with this account until the account holder reaches the age of 18.|
|Interest:||The interest rate on this account is variable. Interest is paid annually on 30th September.|
|Other Criteria:||The account must be opened and operated by a registered contact who will have parental responsibility for the child. After the age of 16 the young person can open a Cash Junior ISA and be the registered contact in their own right. One Junior ISA is permitted per customer.|
|Important Information||The maximum overall subscription is limited by HM Revenue & Customs and is currently £4,080. This amount can be invested in either a Cash Junior ISA or a Stocks & Shares Junior ISA or be divided between the two. The maximum overall subscription must not exceed £4,080.|
- AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the Interest rate would be if interest was paid and added each year.
- The interest rate is variable and not linked to any of the Society's other savings rates.
- This information should be read in conjunction with the Savings Terms and Conditions, Members Guide and the Interest Rate Guide.
- Full Terms and Conditions of Dudley Building Society savings accounts are available on request.
- Full details of the Statutory Rules and Regulations applicable to the Junior Cash ISA are available on request.
- Further information about Junior ISAs can be obtained on the HM Revenue & Customs website www.hmrc.gov.uk