Cash Junior ISA
Notice to Savers: New savers, who are opening a savings account for the first time, must open the account in person at a branch or agency of Dudley Building Society. This does not apply to existing Dudley Building Society savers or to customers wishing to open the Two Year Fixed Rate Bond.
|Amount||*Annually Gross % PA||*Annually Net % PA||*Monthly Gross % PA||*Monthly Net % PA||*A.E.R.% PA|
|Available To:||UK residents born on or after 03/01/2011 or those who were born before 01/09/2002, are aged below 17 and who do not have a Child Trust Fund.|
Maximum £4,000 per tax year.
|Withdrawals:||No Withdrawals or closure are permitted with this account until the account holder reaches the age of 18.|
|Interest:||The interest rate on this account is variable. Interest is paid annually on 30th September.|
|Other Criteria:||The account must be opened and operated by a registered contact who will have parental responsibility for the child. After the age of 16 the young person can open a Cash Junior ISA and be the registered contact in their own right.|
|Important Information||The maximum overall subscription is limited by HM Revenue & Customs and is currently £4,000. This amount can be invested in either a Cash Junior ISA or a Stocks & Shares Junior ISA or be divided between the two. The maximum overall subscription must not exceed £4,000.|
- AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the Interest rate would be if interest was paid and added each year.
- Gross is the interest paid before the deduction of income tax at the rate specified by law.
- The interest rate is variable and not linked to any of the Society's other savings rates.
- This information should be read in conjunction with the Savings Terms and Conditions, Members Guide and the Interest Rate Guide.
- Full Terms and Conditions of Dudley Building Society savings accounts are available on request.
- Full details of the Statutory Rules and Regulations applicable to the Junior Cash ISA are available on request.
- Further information about Junior ISAs can be obtained on the HM Revenue & Customs website www.hmrc.gov.uk