Cash Junior ISA
Notice to Savers: New savers, who are opening a savings account for the first time, must open the account in person at a branch or agency of Dudley Building Society. This does not apply to existing Dudley Building Society savers or to customers wishing to open the Two Year Fixed Rate Bond. We will always do our utmost to be able to open accounts without appointments, but there could possibly be occasions where making an appointment is necessary.
|Amount||*Annually Gross % PA||*Annually Net % PA||*Monthly Gross % PA||*Monthly Net % PA||*A.E.R.% PA|
|Available To:||UK residents born on or after 03/01/2011 or those who were born before 01/09/2002, are aged below 17 and who do not have a Child Trust Fund.|
Maximum £4,000 per tax year.
|Withdrawals:||No Withdrawals or closure are permitted with this account until the account holder reaches the age of 18.|
|Interest:||The interest rate on this account is variable. Interest is paid annually on 30th September.|
|Other Criteria:||The account must be opened and operated by a registered contact who will have parental responsibility for the child. After the age of 16 the young person can open a Cash Junior ISA and be the registered contact in their own right. One Junior ISA is permitted per customer.|
|Important Information||The maximum overall subscription is limited by HM Revenue & Customs and is currently £4,000. This amount can be invested in either a Cash Junior ISA or a Stocks & Shares Junior ISA or be divided between the two. The maximum overall subscription must not exceed £4,000.|
- AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the Interest rate would be if interest was paid and added each year.
- Gross is the interest paid before the deduction of income tax at the rate specified by law.
- The interest rate is variable and not linked to any of the Society's other savings rates.
- This information should be read in conjunction with the Savings Terms and Conditions, Members Guide and the Interest Rate Guide.
- Full Terms and Conditions of Dudley Building Society savings accounts are available on request.
- Full details of the Statutory Rules and Regulations applicable to the Junior Cash ISA are available on request.
- Further information about Junior ISAs can be obtained on the HM Revenue & Customs website www.hmrc.gov.uk